Ethical Hacking Course- Professional Cybersecurity
If you want to get started in the world of Cybersecurity, specifically in the field of Ethical Hacking, do not hesitate to enrol in this course with its continually updated contents. The course is in Spanish.
With a total duration of 75 teaching hours of practical training, you will be able to benefit from the most complete and up-to-date professional course to Ethical Hacking on the market. You will be able to follow the course from the comfort of your home, according to your own schedule and at your own pace. You will have a total of 12 months to finish the course.
The course covers general concepts of Cybersecurity, the basic operation of Kali Linux with its various tools, the phases of the ethical Hacking cycle, malware in Windows, among others. To conclude, a practice is carried out in a controlled environment, proposed by the student and accepted by a tutor.
To take the course it is advisable that the student has some basic user-level knowledge of computers. It is also advisable for the student to have access to a computer with at least an i3 processor, 4GB of RAM, and an Internet connection in order to download all the labs and material from the e-learning platform.
In order to obtain the Certificate of Training the student must take a 20-question multiple-choice exam with a pass mark of 65% or higher. In addition, a practical exam must be taken, which must be passed with a minimum grade of 65%. The corresponding certificate will be provided through a badge validation platform, simplifying its presentation to various interested entities.
- To learn the different techniques and intrusion tools used by cybercriminals to penetrate a computer system.
- You will gain the necessary knowledge of the standard methodology for conducting professional ethical hacking audits with their corresponding executive and technical reports.
- This course has a mainly practical approach, making it easy for the student to learn usable knowledge.
- The course includes internationally recognized steps, standards and best practices to comply with while conducting system penetration audits.
1. General Concepts of Cybersecurity – Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity – Ethical Hacking.
- The need for Cybersecurity in today’s world.
- Hacker terminology.
- Ethical hacking vs. vulnerability assessment.
2. Ethical Hacking – Phases and types of attacks.
- Ethical Hacking Cycle.
- Examples of Ethical Hacking methodology – Penetration test.
- Most common and effective types of attacks.
3. Ethical Hacking – Tools and Distributions
- Distributions to develop tasks in Cybersecurity.
- Kali Linux: features and tools.
- Setting up testing labs with virtual machines.
4. Linux basics.
- Creating groups and users.
- Changing user credentials.
- Creating files and assigning permissions.
- Basic configuration of a proxy server for network traffic control.
- Use of IPTABLES.
5. Real practice of Ethical Hacking with Metasploit – Intrusion in systems.
- Intrusion test on a Linux system.
- Intrusion test on a MAC system.
6. Development and basic analysis of scripts
- Development and analysis of Python scripts.
- Ruby script development and analysis.
- Development and analysis of Batch scripts.
7. Web Hacking
- Script creation for SQL injections.
- Exploitation of SQLi in vulnerable environments.
- Creation and assembly of Web phishing.
8. Hacking in Windows
- Intrusion to a Windows 10.
- Privilege Escalation in Windows.
- Post exploitation on Windows with Nishang.
9. Creation and basic analysis of malware in Windows
- Creation and analysis of a Trojan: client and server.
- Creation and analysis of a reverse shell.
- Creation and analysis of a Keylogger.
10. Reports for a real audit
- Types of reports and authorizations.
- Agreement and confidentiality model for cybersecurity audits.
- Technical report model.
- Executive report model.
11. Final exam and case study – JMSec Certificate of Completion
- Final theoretical exam.
- Ethical hacking case study.
X. Additional Resources
- Notes for Red Team Operations.
- Other resources of interest.
Course structure on the study platform
- The course is carried out using the following elements:
- For each lesson the student will be provided documents in PDF format.
- The student will perform practical exercises using virtual machines properly configured and prepared for the course.
- The student will take a final test, as well as a practical test, in order to demonstrate the knowledge acquired throughout the course.
This course is also designed to be able to be taken offline using the different downloadable resources provided.